There will be a Level 1 Team Manager course taking place at Dunmanway Swimming Pool on Wednesday, 16th January 2019 from 6pm – 9pm.
- This course is for volunteers who wish to act as team manager for their club at competitions, club outings and away trips (both home and abroad).
- You must be at least 20 years of age
- You can attend the course without Vetting NVB/ Access NI or a valid Safeguarding certificate – however the qualification will not be valid until they are completed. If you wish to act in the role of Team Manager these are a requirement.
- Course costs €25 per participant.
How to book
- To book a workshop or course please go to https://swimireland.azolve.com and log in
- In the Events & Courses tab you can search for the course eg. “Team Manager”
- Just click on the option you want with date and location
- Members can either book on individually or the club admin can add multiple club members
- Alternatively book directly on https://swimireland.azolve.com/workbench/public/events?ref=EE8A42B4AFCC737BA68DCE2D3A0DD16138448998