Friday 18:25 – 19:00
PLEASE ARRIVE 15 MINUTES BEFORE SESSION STARTS
Duties are outlined in Squad Book • NB: Over 18s only are allowed to cover Rota Duty
If you cannot fulfil your Rota Slot, you must arrange an alternative or swap
If your child changes squad during the season, you are asked to honour your rota duty commitment
This just a reminder that Glofish swimmers are recommencing on Friday 11th February 6.25pm to 7.00pm.
Swimmers must enter through the back door with their togs on under their clothes. They place their bag behind the dividing wall and when they have finished their swim they can collect their bag and change in the dressing room or wrap up to go home. They must leave through the front door.
Swimmers must arrive 10 minutes before their allotted time.
Please DO NOT COME if you have any symptoms of Covid 19.
The following is the Parent on Duty rota up until Friday 22nd April:
Parent of: Jack & Leah Barry • Oisin Burton
Parent of: Aoife & Niamh Butler • Ella Cassidy
No Training — Mid-Term
Parent of: Cian Condon • Finn Condon
Parent of: Muireann & Rhona Condon • Tommy Conway
No Training — Bank Holiday
Parent of: Emilia Cotter • Eabha Croke
Parent of: Fia & Ria Crumlish • Lauren Daly
Parent of: Hazel Dooling • Erika Dorgan
No Training — Good Friday
Parent of: Aidan & Cian Dunne • Aoibhin & Darragh Feeney
Regarding POD duties please remember that:
- Parents/Guardians of all swimmers are required to undertake Deck Duty
- Once all athletes have checked in POD will close the door
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the session starts
- POD may sit in the spectator area at least 2m away for Swimmers/Coaches and staff.
- POD to be last person to exit building, ensuring all Swimmers have exited
- Duties are also outlined in squad book
- NB: over 18s only are allowed to cover Rota Duty
- If you cannot fulfil your rota slot, you must arrange an alternative or swap
- If your child changes squad during the season, you are asked to honour your rota duty commitment.